Weston-super-Mare Treasure Hunt Trail
The fun way to explore Weston-super-Mare
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Weston-super-Mare?
Then why not explore Weston-super-Mare on this self-guided Treasure Hunt themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to discover the location of the buried treasure?
You'll enjoy all that Weston-super-Mare has to offer on this circular treasure hunt starting and finishing on the sea front. The route also explores the town, parks and gardens of this charming seaside town.
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Weston-super-Mare
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!